Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lots to Do

In the upcoming few weeks I am going to have a lot on my plate which is really exciting but kind of nerve wracking at the same time.

For Julie:
Finish up brainstorming lesson plan ideas
Organize lessons into a spreadsheet
Meet Thursday for a JulieSarah meeting to discuss the brainstorming
Meet Friday with Kim, Kathleen, and Julie to go over the brainstorming I've done - add in their input and get started on the contracting process

For Sarah W.:
Research the Oceans magazine and document/request permission for all of the pictures Sarah labeled.
Research MyshotYourShot to see if there are any additional photos we could use for an upcoming conference on the Ocean
Make sure the photos are copyrighted correctly and can be used
Have all of this done by 10/20

Today is the first day I've felt crunched for time with two projects going but I'm planning on managing my time - morning Julie, afternoon Sarah.
I might need to do a little more work for Julie this afternoon so that everything is ready for our meeting tomorrow.

It's kind of crazy that wish-list making starts next week for classes! I cannot seem to wrap my head around the fact that I'm a senior and will be graduating next Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment